We’re not a huge translation agency. We’re not pretending to be able to handle translations for any language pair imaginable, and in every market.
We are confident, on the other hand, that we are capable of delivering top quality translations in the fields, in which we do specialize.
Translations in the field of information technology are clearly our top priority, and we cover the entire spectrum of this field, from user manuals for simple consumer products, up to documentation of enterprise-grade systems being implemented at the largest Polish companies.
The usual range of work we do in the field of information technology includes the following:
- user manuals;
- press releases;
- marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, etc.);
- system documentation;
- websites featuring IT products or services.
We also conduct software localization services.
We have been a consistent translation provider for many top global IT brands, such as: Intel, Canon, Samsung, Huawei, HTC, and many others.
We do provide very competent translation services in a few additional fields, such as:
- military and aviation technology (we do work for brands such as Raytheon or Airbus; we regularly translate extensive reports on development of new airports, and other projects in this industry);
- automotive industry;
- finance, banking, insurance;
- translation of contracts and other documents of legal nature.